Friday, October 28, 2011

Free Printable Halloween Coloring Page
Cat and Pumpkin

Free Printable Halloween Coloring Page
Frankenstein

Only a few days left until Halloween and I do believe we're just about ready. The costumes are done, the pumpkins are carved, all that needs to be done now is the big event. Trick or treating!!
Of course, my girls are so excited. It's going to be fun.

Here are two more coloring pages. A cute cat sitting next to a pumpkin with a candy bag, and a spooooooky Frankenstein. ;-)
Have fun!










4 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

Fun pics! My kids will love coloring them tomorrow.
Sandy

Mom On The Edge said...

Love your sheets! I've given you the Liebster Award. Pop on over for directions!!

Julia said...

Fun site! It's a great resource. Thanks for stopping by and following. I've returned the follow.

http://confessionsofafrugalmind.blogspot.com/

Wasp Nest Removal Newton said...

Thank you for shharing